This post may be collaborative and/or contain affiliate links. For more information check out my disclosure policy.
BACHELOR NATION IS BACK BABY!
For all my Bachelor/Bachelorette fans out there, May 28th is the premiere date of ‘The Bachelorette‘—Season 14. I always get excited about this show because it’s 100% my guilty pleasure. I decided to get hyped for this particular premiere, and create The Bachelorette drinking game for season 14!
I’ll admit it, I’m super late to the Bachelor train. All my friends grew up watching it, and I just never understood what drew them to such a (pls don’t hate me for saying this) trash TV show.
It wasn’t until Nick’s [round 3] chance at love on The Bachelor that I started paying attention to the show. And that was all because of Corrine!
Twitter every Monday was freaking out about Corrine, questioning how she managed to stay so long on the show. I mean seriously, people were outraged. I had to find out who this girl was and why the Twittersphere was heating up on a weekly basis.
So, I watched and watched until she was eliminated from the show…but at that point I was too far gone. The Bachelorette had sucked me in. I was totally invested in the contestants and I had my favorites all picked out…by the way, I was Team CORN.
I’ve been a part of Bachelor Nation ever since, and cannot wait for this season to begin! Because it premieres on Memorial Day and my college friends will be in town, I am 100% going to (force them to play) The Bachelorette Drinking Game with me.
Now let’s get this season started the right way #BachelorNation– With my Season 14, The Bachelorette Drinking Game.
*Disclaimer* Love you guys, so always know your limits & drink responsibly. 😊
The Bachelorette Drinking Game:
Take a Sip…
- Every time a guy says they are “here for the right reasons.”
- When anyone says:
- “Rose” / “Final Rose”
- “Journey” / “Connection” / “Chemistry”
- “Lucky” / “Future Husband”
*Shout out to my BFF Bjans for helping come up with those phrases 😉 *
- When they bring up Becca’s heartbreak. Flip Arie the bird (CRUCIAL) and proceed to drink.
- When sparks are flying and a kiss is shared.
- Every time someone mentions their “walls and/or vulnerability.”
- When you decide on your season fave contestant.
- Whenever Chris Harrison says “Bachelor Nation.”
- Whenever anyone goes to dad (aka Chris Harrison) for some fatherly advice.
- For international date locations (because if only traveling abroad on a regular basis were that easy).
- Whenever a contestant says “it’s a competition / I’m not here to try and make friends.”
- When someone gets too sloshed (because honestly, they must be playing along with this drinking game).
Take Two Sips…
- If they flashback to the awkward scene where Arie broke off the engagement with Becca (I feel like they’ll be doing this a lot so brace yourselves).
- Whenever anyone says “Let’s Do This Damn Thing!”
- Whenever you see a guy trying to show off but is failing badly.
- When a group data involves being shirtless and/or a hot tub.
- Whenever someone claims to be falling in love…but also take a bonus sip because it’s been about a month and that is absolutely absurd
Take Three Sips…
- If an ex-girlfriend shows up.
- If there’s a snitch in the group.
- When they bring back some old Bachelor/Bachelorette cast.
Finish Your Drink…
- If Becca’s Ex shows up (either Arie or that babe she was dating for 6 years).
- When your favorite gets eliminated.
- When any contestants get in a physical fight.
- Whenever you consider sending in an application for the next season of ‘The Bachelor.’
*You May Also Like:*
[If you’re in a group] pick your favorite contestant to win the first impression rose—if you’re right, have a sip to celebrate…but if you’re wrong, finish your drink and claim your title as the designated drink pourer for the rest of the evening.
And that’s my The Bachelorette Drinking Game for Season 14! The premiere is officially one week away, and you can catch it on ABC at 8 PM EST (7 PM central). I’ve gotta say it’s tough being out in California because I have to make a conscious effort to avoid twitter for 3 hours every Monday. I know, #millennialprobz at its finest.
My Monday nights have been so empty without the Bachelor & Bachelorette bringing me the mindless entertainment I crave to start off each week. I don’t know about you guys, but I’m super pumped it’s only a week away!
Are you a fan of The Bachelor/Bachelorette? Comment any of your own drinking game rules down in the box below! 🙂