This post may be collaborative and/or contain affiliate links. For more information check out my disclosure policy.
Everyone has their own “trigger” that gets them extra motivated.
For me personally, I love reading goal setting quotes as my way of getting into my “inspiration cove.” I find that researching and reading these quotes has always help me circle back and answer my “what’s the point/why do I want this?” question. Motivational quotes 100% help refresh my focus on my end aspiration – achieving happiness on my own terms.
If you want to achieve success, setting personal goals and ambitions is something that should not be put off (unlike doing your laundry…that can def slide this week). To keep y’all motivated and your eyes on the prize, I’ve compiled a list of 25 goal setting quotes to help maintain your motivation and remind you of the reasons why all your hard work is always worth it.
25 Goal Setting Quotes to Inspire You to Keep Working at Your Dreams:
- “Your true success in life begins only when you make the commitment to become excellent at what you do.” ~ Brian Tracy
“Your mind is a powerful thing. When you fill it with positive thoughts, your life will start to change.” ~ Unknown
- “You are never too old to set a new goal or to dream a new dream.” ~ C.S. Lewis
- “All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.” ~ Walt Disney
*Related Post: 5 Quotes to Read When You’re Overwhelmed*
“Hustling is putting every minute and all your effort into achieving the goal at hand. Every minute needs to count.” ~ Gary Vaynerchuk
- “If you don’t design your own life plan, chances are you’ll fall into someone else’s plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much.” ~ Jim Rohn
“Only one thing is ever guaranteed, that is that you will definitely not achieve the goal if you don’t take the shot.” ~ Wayne Gretzky
- “If you don’t make the time to work on creating the life that you want, you’re going to spend a lot of time dealing with a life you don’t want.” ~ Kevin Ngo
- “Someday is not a day of the week.” ~ Janet Dailey
“The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.” ~ Vince Lombardi
- “1995. $7 bucks in my pocket. I knew two things: I’m broke as hell and one day I won’t be.” ~ Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
“It does not matter how slowly you go, so long as you do not stop.” ~ Confusious
- “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover.” ~ Mark Twain
- “Opportunities don’t happen, you create them.” ~ Chris Grosser
“The number one reason people fail in life is because they listen to their friends, family, and neighbors.” ~ Napoleon Hill
- “You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction.” ~ George Lorimer
“You get to decide where your time goes. You can either spend it moving forward, or you can spend it putting out fires. And if you don’t decide, others will decide for you.” ~ Tony Morgan
- “We must be careful not to let our current appetites steal away any chance we might have for a future feast.” ~ Jim Rohn
- “Do what you have to do until you can do what you want to do.” ~ Oprah Winfrey
“Ask Yourself If What You’re Doing Today Is Getting You Closer To Where You Want To Be Tomorrow” ~ Unknown
- “Once you have found out what you love to do, there is only one goal. How can you be the best in the world at it. It doesn’t matter if you are a filing clerk, an athlete, an accountant or a bartender. All that matters is that you do whatever you can to be the best.” ~ Mark Cuban
“I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have.” ~ Thomas Jefferson
- “The road to success and the road to failure are almost exactly the same.” ~ Colin R. Davis
- “Your mind is for having ideas, not holding them.” ~ David Allen
*For more #inspo check out these 50 Inspirational Quotes*
“Whether you think you can or whether you think you can’t, you’re right.” ~ Henry Ford
I picked each one of these goal setting quotes because they all tie together one common theme – achieving success is based on your will, your action, and your attitude.
What do you like to do to stay motivated? Answer in the comment section below!